Committed to your health.
Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 variants,
Belltown Dental will continue our stringent covid protocols.
Our main focus is to minimize risk of exposure to pathogens for all who enter our space at Belltown Dental.
We are taking the following precautions to maximize your safety:
- We will control the entry/exit to limit the number of people and will not let our guests cross paths while in our space
- We will pre-screen all clients prior to appointments
- Please arrive on time and one of our team members will greet you at the door, as our front door will be locked at all times
- Please come to your appointments masked and wear at all times, except during 1% hydrogen peroxide pre-rinse and dental procedure
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken and wash hands/use hand sanitizer immediately upon entry
- Please be assured that all shared touch points and clinical spaces are thoroughly disinfected prior to your arrival
Please review our COVID-19 screening questions before your next visit.
In continuing to support your overall health and wellness,
all team members have made the choice to vaccinate.
Watch a video describing what makes Christine Shigaki, DDS and Belltown Dental so special.
We provide relationship based, comprehensive care in a state of the art dental space.
For your convenience we are located in the heart of Belltown. Give us a call!
We empower you with knowledge.
Our goal is to educate patients so they can make healthy choices.
digital x-ray & photos
state of the art equipment
whole body wellness
It was awesome that Christine asked me what my goals were and where I wanted to go. – Justin
Christine allowed me to relax and calm down during my visits. They truly care. – Alex
I feel like Belltown Dental is trying to take care of my teeth for the rest of my life with comprehensive dentistry. – Marin