Our main focus is to minimize risk of exposure to pathogens for all who enter our space at Belltown Dental.
We are taking the following precautions to maximize your safety:
- We will control the entry/exit to limit the number of people and will not let our guests cross paths while in our space
- We will pre-screen all clients prior to appointments
- Please arrive on time and one of our team members will greet you at the door, as our front door will be locked at all times
- Please come to your appointments masked and wear at all times, except during 1% hydrogen peroxide pre-rinse and dental procedure
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken and wash hands/use hand sanitizer immediately upon entry
- Please be assured that all shared touch points and clinical spaces are thoroughly disinfected prior to your arrival
Please review our COVID-19 screening questions before your next visit.
Information about COVID-19
COVID-19 is a new virus strain that is believed to spread in similar ways as the common cold, such as when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Symptoms include fever, cough and difficulty breathing.Swedish is following established infection prevention protocols. We are monitoring this issue closely and taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our patients, caregivers, visitors and community.
How to Protect Yourself
You can protect yourself from COVID-19 infection the same ways you protect against the common cold or seasonal flu:
- Sanitize your hands often for at least 20 seconds each time
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough into a tissue or the crook of your elbow
If You Feel Sick
- Stay home when you are sick, especially if you have respiratory symptoms. It’s important you stay away from others when sick.
- Stay home if you believe you have been exposed to the virus, even if you are not showing any symptoms.
- Monitor yourself for fever, cough and shortness of breath.
Visit UW Medicine for up to date information.